Decision Maker: City Mayor (Individual Decision)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To show the position of the capital programme for 2020/21 as at the end of Period 6.
Approve the following transfer:
1. £892k of budget from Boiler Replacements to External Property Works, see Appendix B, Para 3.22.
Approve the following additions:
1. £1,300k to Green Homes, funded by government grant, see Appendix B, Para 3.10.
2. £508k to High Street Heritage Action Zones, funded by Historic England grant, see Appendix A, Planning, Development & Transportation, Para 2.3.
3. £500k to Ashton Green Highways Infrastructure, funded by prudential borrowing, to be repaid with earmarked capital receipts, see Appendix A, Planning, Development & Transportation, Para 2.2.
4. £443k to Affordable Housing Acquisitions, funded by government grant, see Appendix B, Para 3.25.
5. £390k to Air Quality Action Plan, funded by government grant, see Appendix B, Para 3.4.
6. £45k to Abbey Park Precinct Wall, funded by corporate resources, see Appendix A, Neighbourhood and Environmental Services, Para 2.1.
Approve the following policy provision release:
1. £250k of budget from the New School Places policy provision to fund the transfer of a modular building at Glebelands Primary School, see Appendix B, Para 3.3.
The Executive and Overview Select Committee receive a report on the forecast capital budget position regularly throughout the year (as well as an outturn report at the end of the year). Recommendations arising from this are often included within the report.
Publication date: 22/12/2021
Date of decision: 05/01/2022
Effective from: 13/01/2022